My 3+ years headphone, Creative Aurvana Live, recently got broken, and no parts and service centers can fix it anymore. So I was looking for a new headphone, still can’t decide which one to get so I initially got a mid level JBL headphone thru Lazada and got it delivered within 24 hrs.
JBL T300 Specs:
- Built in mic
- soft case
- Headset type/design: On-Ear Headphones
- Frequency response (in Hz): 20Hz – 22,000Hz
- Sensitivity/Sound pressure level (in dB): 112 dB @ 1 kHz
- Plug type and length (in mm): 3.5mm Gold Jack
- Cable type and length: 120 cm
- Impedance (in Ohms): 32 Ohms
- Compatibility with devices: Compatible with most mobile phones, mp3 players, and computers
The design looks very classy, but material isn’t really the hi grade, it’s made of plastic. First impression, sound is clear and “loud”. You won’t really need to high up the volume to get the desired level of sound. I have tried several headphones, and usually you would notice notice Marshall would have strong output of volume, JBL T300 is not far from Marshall.
If you love BASS, then you would love this! Switching from Creative Aurvana Live, I noticed stronger bass with JBL T300. The headband is a bit tight, your ears would most likely get tired after a few hours of use.
Unfortunately it’s not available in any retail stores here in the Philippines (at least not that I know of), went to inquire egghead and listening room both does not carry the model. But the good thing is it is available with Lazada, simply go here
I guess the best thing about this is that it’s now only Php 999, from original price ok Php 3k ! 🙂 More info from JBL website here: http://uk.jbl.com/over-ear-headphones/T300A.html